- Random event generation updated.
- Generated events represented with simple crowd system.
- According to random time and critical states events are generated. Types of events,
- Monthly events, celebrations, shows concert etc
- Critical events , critical states are represented by protests
- Economic events, which player need to balance economic and social states
- Fake news, Player can make announcement to stop disinformation in cost of fund. In case of fake news distribution can not be prevented, trust to science may be lost or new infected patients can surge.
- Trivia events
- Balancing event
- Outputs of the events are balanced between two economics, Ie: economic vs social budget. Player need to choose accordingly
initial disease library, REF
- reproduction rate > Basic reproduction number (R0) is used to measure the transmission potential of a disease. REF
- untreated mortality > mortality rate if patient is not treated
- treated mortality >mortality rate if patient is treated
- hospitalisation > required hospitalisation percentage of infected patients
- transfer Preventable >how effective will transfer prevention work. (mask, disinfectation, sanitisers etc.)
- shows symptom > percentage of population shows symptoms.
- incubation Period > incubation period (days)
- recovery Period >recovery period(days)
Social and economic development of country offers different levels of challenge in game play.
- countries library
- GDP > Gross domestic product is a metric that breaks down a country’s economic output per person
- initial fund > starting economical budget
- initial unemployment percentage > effects both production level of country and social order (if not supported by social security )
- import dependency > productions dependency to imported good and services. When economy is more dependent to international travel and trade, closing borders give more dramatic effect on economy.
- society > initial social order
- population density > Contact rates tend to increase with density but saturate at higher density. REF>
- ICU_population ratio > percentage of ICU capacity to population. Ranges between 3 -to36 per 100k population according to level of development of country. Generally 70% percent is already occupied. Mortality rate is increased when hospitalized cases can not be treated in ICUs. REF>
- trust to science> Mistrust to science makes it harder to potential acceptance of a vaccination and some other actions taken by government.
- base governing power> combination of autocratic and democratic power.
- autocratic sanction power, comes with law enforcements, police & military.
- democratic sanction power, increases by public interest advertisements, trust to science,
Selected advisors give bonus according to their expertise area. Current advisors and their bonuses>
- eco Bonus > Economical packages becomes more effective.
- socio Bonus > social packages becomes more effective.
- science Bonus >Vaccine development upgrades get cheaper.
- trust to Science > state becomes more resilient to fake news and disinformation.
- healthCare Bonus > health care upgrades becomes cheaper.
- powBonus > states sanction power increases.
Vaccine development, side effects , and vaccine effectiveness upgraded. Current workflow provides two key elements, effectivity and side effects. In each development phase, vaccine is tested with an increased number of subjects and the player is able to obtain more precise effectiveness range and less common side effects. While player can choose without completing all testing phases, It may bring extra risking mortality rates and effectiveness rate.
- map view introduced
- tech upgrades are accessible from separated panels
- bottom Tab bar introduced for easy switch
- graph introduced
- Advisor selection introduced.
Firs version with new UI
- side logger panel
- all tech tree upgrades is accessible in one panel
- introduced time control